So I found this fabiric the other day... I think it's so ugly it's beautiful! hehe so I had to figure out what to make with it... the decision... a dress!


I've been reteaching myself to sew and found this awesome free patterns on Burda Style. I loved the Azalea Dress and decided to make it except just do one layer of fabric instead of two... who wants to add bulk anyway! Not me! I got hips I don't want to make them bigger! I'm loving how it came out! I also made a belt to go with it to cinch in the waist, but forgot to put it on for the picture. woops! Hope you like it!

:)

I know I know this doesn't have to do with chow... but sometimes there are other things to life then chow... wait who are we kidding no there isn't!! Check back tomorrow for a chocolate cookie recipe I made for a party this past weekend