Happy Friday the 13th!! AND happy blogoversary to me!!

Woohooo! This is it! One year of cooking/baking/and blogging my little heart out. Making friends, trying new recipes (jam, gnocchi, so many more...), taking part in cookies exchanges, sending cookies across seas to support our troops!, cupcake competitions, tastes like home events, hosted dinner outing events... You guys have been there (and supportive) for it all, including me chopping my hair off for locks for love, yikes that was fun and scary all at the same time! So much good has come out in this past year! I am so grateful to all of you who are avid readers and followers. Seriously every time I get an email saying I have a comment I get a little high on life and am smiling like mad! And even if you don't comment, I love checking my google analytics and seeing how many people stop by to read everyday!! And seeing all the different coutries readers are from (92 countries and counting!) That makes me so excited, you have no clue, it's amazing!

look at all those countries who have visited!

I love being able to share my cooking triumphs and failures, and see what everyone else is up to out there. It's amazing how many talented, wonderful, caring people come out of the woodwork. You guys are amazing!! And I hope you continue along with me on my journey of chowing, and I look forward to continuing following along on yours! I really can't say thank you enough!!! THANK YOU!!!! As a bonus thank you TCHO has agreed to sync up with me and provide a tasting package of their fantastic chocolates to one lucky reader!

image from TCHO's website

TCHO currently has four flavor profiles which are included in the tasting package. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have, and I hope you come up with some great recipes to try them in! I am a huge advocate of TCHO and even if you don't win I hope you give them a try!

You can enter to win two ways

How to enter:
(1) Enter by leaving a comment about which TCHO flavor you think you would like best. (one comment per person please)
(2) Blog about this contest and leave a comment with the blog link on this post.

Rules:
(1) Unfortunately we can only ship to inside the US... so if you live outside the US you'll have to sit this one out :( Sorry all of my international readers (all 92 countries of you!! you ROCK!!!)
(2) Please enter your valid email address so I can contact you if you win.

Deadline: Monday, February 16th at 11:59pm EST

Winner will be chosen by Random.org

Thank you again everyone!