So I wasn't alive to experience the 70's but man oh man do I love the styles that came out of it... hahahahahaha I had mentioned to John's mom the other day that I wanted to learn how to quilt... a few days later she gave me this book she was going to toss from the 70's that had a bunch of projects in it, quilting and others alike... ohh let the fun begin!!

First off who is this woman and where is she now??? I totally want to meet her :)


Now onto the best vest EVER... :) fantastic...

Now this is a food blog so obviously I have to talk about the apron pattern in the book... can you read what it says above the picture???

"An American beauty apron, this rose-adorned coverup is just right for parties or special entertaining."

I think I seriously need to make one for special entertaining situation... what do you think?? Would anyone like a scan of the instructions on how to make it? hahah