Thank you everyone for all the wonderful comments you all left me on Friday :D Mom and I had a wonderful time, lots of eating, trying dresses on, and relaxing!

I'm a low key, no makeup kind of girl... so trying on wedding dresses was a bit scary for me lol. I didn't think I'd want a train, or a veil. I found two dresses that were AMAZING... the second one may be it... but I can't say I'm committed yet. (plus I'm having some serious issues justifying the price tags on these things... I mean I know it's all about the quality and the lace and silks are top notch... but man they are $$$$) The second dress also looked amazing with this cute little side of the head small flower thing... no veil, and totally cute! Love it.

OK for all you food lovers out there (yes you!), this is going to crack you up... so one dress had these pleat things on the top and the woman called it a "crumb catcher" LOL!!! Seriously that's what she called it!! And it's so true! All the crumbs would totally go right into these pleats and get stuck! Needless to say I moved onto the next dress ;) Because we all know I will be CHOWING at my wedding :D

Mom and I spent most of the weekend eating amazing foods. If you are in the Rochester NY area I highly suggest Lento. The menu changes every day and everything is made from scratch, nothing comes from a can, even the mixed drinks were made with fresh squeezed fruit. Apple martini = amazingly fresh, not neon green mix *gross*. They start the meal with in house made foccacia bread that was warm and perfectly baked. For an appetizer we had the Verdura Mista, chickpea battered local vegetables, lightly fried with Asian sesame sauce. AMAZING, not at all greasy, totally light and flavorful. Mom had a lamb stew that was so tender, while I opted for the duck confit served over a bed of lentils spiked with applewood smoked bacon... to die for! I wish we had taken pictures... you'll just have to go and see for yourself!

OK that's all I've got for now... sorry for the serious lack of picture today!