Man sometimes I wonder how my kitchen mojo gets messed up... maybe I should hit up a yoga class??? This was a total fail... I had this beautiful thing of brie. Remember I talked about it back here. And you all gave me fantastic ideas to use it! Well I only ruined half of the wheel... I still have the other half... well most of it, I chowed some and it's wicked tasty!

Anyway I wanted to be crazy creative so I started thinking about silken tofu cheesecakes... and thought to myself, "self, why not a silken tofu brie cheesecake!" a quick search and I couldn't find anything... ok cool, something new! I'm IN lets do this!!

I then started thinking about other flavors that I love paired... graham cracker crust sans butter... use honey instead to make it stick (seriously good idea!! the crust was AWESOME!!!) so at least something good came out of this. Next pie you make... use graham cracker crumbs and honey!! SO GOOD!!

Another thing I learned... tahini and fig jam are freaking tasty paired together! Seriously go have a fancy PB&J with them. AMAZING. So I guess two good things actually came out of this fail...

But this cheesecake...

silken tofu brie cheese cake... with fig jam and tahini...

Oh yeah it was a fail for sure. LOL. I had issues with beating the brie so there weren't chunks left in the batter...
Anyone have any suggestions for the future??

Once the batter was mixed it actually had a really nice flavor to it, the tahini and fig jam tasted wonderful with the brie/tofu mixture... (i was hopeful at this point!) but once it was baked... I don't know WHAT happened in that oven but all the fig/ tahini flavor flew out the window and I was left with some sweet cheese with random surprise brie chunks... not pretty... not pretty at all. Oh and I used a small heart shaped spring form pan... that's why the shape of the cake looks totally busted. :D

Hope everyone is having a nice week... now go and make yourself a tahini and fig jam sandwich :)