I know, I know, Mother's day was a good two weeks ago... but I'm just getting to post this... and hey I posted the cinnamon muffins I served along with this quiche and fruit salad yesterday :) So I'm not thaaat behind... wait yes, yes I am.

I title this picture, "Did you take a picture of the quiche... nope... better hurry because it's about to be gone"

This crustless quiche doesn't have an exact recipe... and that is why you should love it. Beat eggs together with some skim milk and a little powdered milk (to make it creamier). In a pan saute things like spinach, garlic, tomatoes, onions. Let veggies cool a bit, fold into egg mixture along with some cheese of choice. Pour it all into a greased baking pan and toss it in the oven for 40 minutes at 400 degrees. Yup that's it. Then chow... or in my case eat lots of muffins and fruit salad because quiche makes me want to *bleh*. Everyone else really enjoyed it though so woohoo!


strawberries, cantaloupe, banana, a little lemon juice to keep it from browning, and a little dash of cinnamon. YUM


I'd take muffins and fruit salad over quiche ANY DAY!