Whenever John and I go on vacation or are traveling for one reason or another, we always have problems finding good places to eat. I'm anti-chain, and love giving little places a try, this can make for amazing finds, or awful chow. The only thing we seem to find that is consistently good is Thai food. Kinda funny that no matter where we go, we are always able to find some good thai! The weirder thing though is although we find good Thai all over, I still can't seem to reproduce a good pad thai recipe... Believe me I've tried mixes, from scratch... you name it... and it's never anywhere close to any of the amazing stuff we've had out!



This was my most recent attempt... it looked good, smelled good, and tasted... OK... but nothing great. It's all about that sauce... and I just CAN'T seem to find a good sauce recipe... So dear reader, I ask you from the bottom of my heart, please please do you have an amazing pad thai sauce recipe that you live by?? Please let me know if you do and send the link or just write it in the comments, or whatever! Just please help me stop this cycle of BLEH attempts at pad thai!