So my coworker Niki has the best halloween party every year. She spends days cooking and preparing for it, it's CRAZY!!! Only rule.. you HAVE to wear a costume. I had found a bathingsuit that was my Nana's from the 50's (along with great photos of her in it!!!) and I knew I had to wear it as my costume... so what does a girl do when it's in the 30's out and wants to wear a bathingsuit... hmmmm thick nude leggings! I went as Miss America 1952 and had a blast dressing up... how hilarious is this outfit?? hehehe


I'd post a picture of John in his costume but something tells me he wouldn't be too happy :)

Here are some of my coworkers!! We know how to have fun :)

I"ll update with a picture of the spread of food once I have it from Niki the devil and wonderful host!)... so much delicious stuff. Buffalo dip, fiesta dip, bone bread sticks, fried candy bars haha, crustinis with chese and walnuts, pigs in a blanket, cheese bread, chocolate dipped pretzels, pupkin muffins, witch hat cookies, cream cheese wrap things, and sooo much more!! mmmmmmm