Where did this week go?? I have so many more things I made that I need to post about... like the mother's day quiche, fruit salad, and cinnamon roll muffins I made... and then there are the strawberry muffin adaptation... and the zucchini muffins I just made the other night!

Is it just me or am I on a COMPLETE muffin kick... alright... I guess I'll tell you about those strawberry muffins first, since I have the picture off of my camera already... and the rest are still stuck on my camera... and I'm lazy and don't feel like bending over to find the cord and plug it all in :) Aren't I a sweetie? :)


These were made out of necessity... yes muffin necessity. John asked if I'd make some of those blueberry yogurt muffins... (side note: john rarely asks me to make something, I'm constantly bugging and asking him what I should make and he always says "whatever you want" so him asking is AWESOME and highly recommended and preferred!! you hear that john... keep the requests coming! yezzir!) Unfortunately I had no lemon yogurt and a trip to the grocery had already been made... what's a girl to do... that's easy, substitute the 2 containers of lemon yogurt for strawberry and toss some chopped up strawberries in with the blueberries.

Result = YUM! Totally making them again :)